Smart bots in action
9a.m. as you RTTO …
Smart bots at the desk
10a.m. general enquiry conducted on chatbot …
This content represents our investment team’s current view and overall strategy provided for information only based on current market conditions not taking into consideration any specific investor’s investment objective and risk appetite. Not to be construed as investment recommendation or advice.
Diversification does not guarantee investment return and does not eliminate the risk of loss.
1. For illustrative purposes only based on current market conditions, subject to change from time to time. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. Exact allocation of portfolio depends on each individual’s circumstance and market conditions.
2. Source: “Hong Kong Airport is using virus-killing robots to disinfect public areas”, Business Traveller, 05.04.2020.
3. Source: “Automation in logistics: Big opportunity, bigger uncertainty”, McKinsey & Company, 29.04.2019.
4. Source: “Robotics Outlook 2030: How Intelligence and Mobility Will Shape the Future”, Boston Consulting Group, 28.06.2021.
The information provided is general in nature only and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Therefore, before you decide to buy any product or keep or cancel a similar product that you already hold, it is important that you read and consider the relevant JPMorgan fund Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (available from www.jpmorganam.com.au), which is available to download on this website and make sure that the product is appropriate for you. Before making any decision, it is important for you to consider these matters and to seek appropriate legal, tax, and other professional advice. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (Australia) Limited ABN 55 143 832 080, AFSL No. 376919.
Sharing our expertise
Supported by deep resources across regions and sectors, our global team of investment professionals take a research-driven approach to uncover opportunities and risks to help investors build stronger portfolios.
• 5,000+ annual on-site company visits (1)
Empowering better decisions
Our global team of market strategists takes the complexity out of markets, helping investors interpret key information and make the right investment decisions.
• Approx. 30 market strategists across the globe (1)
Building stronger portfolios
Our investment capabilities span a huge range of asset classes and regions. This enables us to offer a suite of solutions that can help investors diversify (2) their portfolios and achieve their individual investment goals in a variety of ways.
• Approx. 550 investment strategies (1)
Tapping into proven success
With nearly 150 years of investment experience, we have accumulated invaluable insights into what drives markets and how to empower investors to meet evolving needs — across asset classes, regions and market cycles.
• Approx. 150 years of investment experience (1)
Planning for the future you want to see
We take a forward-looking investment approach to deliver long-term sustainable financial return in a fast-changing world.
• A+ in the 2020 United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Assessment (3)
(1) Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Data as of 31.3.2021. (2) Diversification does not guarantee investment returns and does not eliminate the risk of loss. (3) Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Data as of July 2020. We report annually and are audited.